Saturday, 16 September 2017

Colours 2017

We shot down to Newbury for a few hours yesterday, I'd only a few things on my shopping list but the absence of the Foundry Napoleonic racks meant no British Marines, and no Perrys then no limber or wagon for ACW.

Essentials like MDF bases and tufts came first, 15mm walls from Debris of War and then a couple of great character figures from Gringo40s. The surprise purchase was the Sudan scenario book, this will be great for TMWWBK.


I managed to finish the ACW casualty markers, complete with horses, Union and Confederate, all with Minibits 7mm frames.


Last year I bought some great buildings from Leven Miniatures, great models and easy to paint. Here's the first few themed for ACW.


I'm working on some 15mm farm buildings from Peter Pig for our inaugural playing of Battleground, these were a pre order for collection, somehow they still came in the post?  They are all primed and ready for paint.

No comments: