Sunday, 13 November 2016

A Nautical Evening

Last weekend at Wyvern Wargames we had a couple of games with a nautical theme;

First up Chris and I played Trafalger, the napoleonic naval games written by Mark Lathan and published by GW in the Warhammer Historicals brand - now sadly no more. The ships belong to Chris and are in 1/1200 scale from Langton Miniatures. The game was lots of fun I've been wanting to try it for a while after picking up a very tatty copy of the rules on eBay. 

I'm very tempted to pick up some ships of my own but I'm not sure if my patience will stretch to all the rigging, it does seem to make the ships fragile and more like scale models then gaming pieces. 


Stu debuted Cutlass along wide some Atlanteans and mysterious fish men.



I'm going to have to pull my finger out and make my jungle terrain for Congo and trips to the Lost World.



1 comment:

Michael Awdry said...

Cutlass with the Atlanteans sounds amazing!