Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Wars of The Roses cavalry

I foolishly thought I would start 2016 by building and painting my two boxes of Perry cavalry, the Men at Arms I bought in December 2014 and the light cavalry at Salute, last April, about time they were completed.

The build was done quickly in the first few days of the year then the painting slowed to a crawl, finally finished just in time as my March project is a box of Perry Napoleonic British infantry.


Lances where masked with Tamiya tape, with hindsight I should have done this before gluing the arms on!


These are going to see action in Lion Rampant as Men at Arms or Serjeants in units of six.


Mounted Yeoman and Mounted Crossbows.


Just perhaps some mounted leaders and maybe a cannon might complete this project.




1 comment:

Michael Awdry said...

Those are lovely Paul, really well done.