Monday, 30 November 2015

More Bones!

Alas no finished painting this week as I've had a busy weekend. I had a wet day in Cardiff but found the time to pop to the not so new Firestorm Games store, just a stones throw from the original. Here's a shot of the retail area, lots of great stock and a good selection of paints.


The gaming centre is run separately and has an alcohol licence too. Lots of tables in a clean and bright environment.


I picked up some more paints and the Mantic Dungeon Saga furniture pack as well as picking up a package of Reaper Bones left for me by Annie, the Dice Bag Lady.


I think the furniture pack is great, hard plastic with no visible casting lines. The chests all have separate lids, I'd definately by another pack even if I don't need multiples of the throne and well. Recommended.


The Reaper Bones range is a great source for monsters for D&D and games like Frostgrave or Otherworld skirmish. I've added a couple of Mantic zombie trolls I picked up recently whilst Northstar had them on offer.

In the above photo you will also find a Purple Worm, Brass Bull. Chthon, Imp, Dire Wolves, Marsh Troll, Roper, Gelatinous Cube, Ankheg, Clay, Flesh and Stone Golems. These are already undercoated and will be fun to paint.







No comments: