Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Summertime rolls on

I've been in a bit of wargaming lull lately nothing much is getting me interested so I've been catching up on some reading, having a holiday and joining in on some casual D&D games. Wanting to keep my hand in I decided to assemble my 4Ground purchases from Salute. These two buildings will add to my EM4 Inn and Walled Farm to work towards a early urban setup, from the Tudors onwards. I have just ordered a cobblestone cloth mat from Deepcut Studios to avoid that green town look.

First up, Old Timber Framed Cottage 1



And Timber Framed Shop / Dwelling, which I choose to make up as a shop.



The next time I make one of these I will try and sand off the scorching in parts which I will want to touch up with paints later, I also will be putting a wash on the roof tiles. These are great buildings, will add some more to the collection.


1 comment:

Michael Awdry said...

These are lovely, I've enjoyed making some myself and just the ticket for getting the mojo up and running again.