Sunday, 26 April 2015

Salute 2015

The worst thing about Salute is the early start, this coupled with the long day meant I was knackered by the end of it. Next year definately looking at staying over Friday night.


This year practically everything was preordered, I just had to pick it up. Despite many tempting things I managed to come home with cash. This years haul included;


  • Two 4ground Tudor style buildings and their matching paint set
  • Baccus mounted and dismounted camel corp and cavalry for the Sudan project plus a few samples of their Early Imperial Romans.
  • Foundry Swashbucklers
  • Perry WoTR standard bearers and new plastic light cavalry set
  • Trent miniatures Vendee rebel leaders
  • Finally the obligatory bag of bases from Warbases including a few of their resin cobblestones.
I have a small selection of photos, taken on my phone that I will post up on my next post.

No comments: