Saturday, 11 April 2015

More archers and little friends from long ago

Next up on the painting pile were more Archers in padded gambesons.


Alas not the best photo as it was late, I will do a big group shot when they are all finished. Now for a change I rebased some of my 6mm Adler Austrians.


The once 30 strong Blankenstein hussars are now split, I've split off 10, repainted the shakos and they are now the Lichenstein hussars, the remains of the Blakensteins now form a large sized unit on a double sized base.

My skirmish groups of Jagers are now split across four bases, rebasing the infantry is much more fiddly but I hope the have a unit finished soon.

We played the first game of Star Wars: Imperial Assault, I still need to reorganise all the game pieces and make sure I know what to do for the next installment.




5 comments:

Mark G said...

Nice work Paul. Do like the 6mm, the basing really sets them off.

Phil said...

Nice looking archers, well done!

Stuart S said...

Looking good Paul....
Cheers
Stu

lee woo said...

Archers are pretty focused. See the link below for more info.


#archers
www.ufgop.org

Silvia Jacinto said...

Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net