Thursday, 8 May 2014

Don't tell him your name, Pike!

First up here are some Artizan Designs UBoat crew I picked up on eBay cheaply, these are going to be for Pulp style games or perhaps in a WW2 skirmish terrorising a sea side town. There's loads of great figures in their Thrilling Tales range.


Next up are some weird war Germans, these will be used as Vampires or Half Bloods in Crooked Dice's Vlads Army. Figures are West Wind zombies with Mantic ghoul heads.


The bat swarms are more Bones from Reaper, a quick and easy paint job.


The postman brought me a massive package today, opening it up I found my long awaited Reaper "Legend of the Sands" boxed set. I really wasn't expecting the figures to come in a carry case, this must make shipping a nightmare. This rounds off the humans for my 7th Voyage collection, just looking for some smaller monsters now.



Finally a selection of Spanish guerillas from Front Rank, I still have another couple of dozen of these to paint for Sharp Practice, still looking for a suitable female figure I can use as Sharpe's "La Aguja" - The Needle.






1 comment:

Stuart S said...

Very nice, I like the head swaps...
I'd be willing to give it a try out next outing...
Cheers
Stu