Monday, 28 April 2014

Coming Soon! Vlad's Army episode 1

This weekend I am running the first scenario in the Vlad's Army mini campaign for 7ombieTV, this is three linked scenarios mixing Dad's Army characters with the undead. I needed some wall sections, the walls I have didn't stand up well so I spent a hour or so giving them some bases.


In the background, you'll spot 'The Destroyer' by Crooked Dice. The light was a bit poor so apologies for the rather flat photo.


This week I am also finishing off a small group of 28mm U-boat crewman I picked on a whim on eBay, I expect they will find themselves marooned on strange islands, fighting pygmies, cavemen, dinosaurs etc soon.

5 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

I love the sound of this! Are the walls scratch built?

Flags of War said...

Look great. Who makes the walls?

Paul said...

The walls are from 'The Baggage Train' I bought them some years ago, AFAIK they are still available.

Stuart S said...

Sounds Good Paul looking forward to see it in the flesh this Sunday.. Cheers Stu

John Lambshead said...

I do like the look of those UBoat chaps. Very suitable for taking on my Dad's Army.