Thursday, 3 April 2014

A quiet month .....

Ok so I know it's April, I seem to have dropped the ball with the blogging so here's a quick update.

I didn't get to play too many games in March, I need to pull my finger out, I also had a holiday in March, great times but no hobby. I have played plenty of Carcassonne and introduced new players to Dux Britanniarium and Check Your 6!

Made a trip down to Abingdon for the Overlord show, caught up with folks and loaded up on Crooked Dice goodies. Next up will be Salute.

Finally Aella and his standard bearer ready for a renewed offensive against the Britons make up the only completed figures for the month. I've more stuff





4 comments:

The Kiwi said...

A nice bunch of painted figures.
cheers

Michael Awdry said...

We all have quite months, but not a problem when you produce quality like this!

Phil said...

Beautiful work!

Stuart S said...

Me to Paul, still Salute is nearly upon us.
Cheers
Stu