Saturday, 3 August 2013

Summer Hols - too hot to paint

I have recently enjoyed a weeks holiday in Cornwall, although I spent the week keeping an eye out for model shops or interesting bookshops, I only managed a couple of second hand books. The weather has been far too warm for painting, my Artizan Germans go unfinished.

I did get to build a box of Plastic Soldier Company M5 Stuarts, I wish they had made better use of the space on the spruces to have included the M8 HMCS turret, three hulls and two complete track sets was overkill. They went together very well, however I concerned that they are very over scale. I will paint them and if it bothers me then I will sell them and buy either Battlefront or Forged in Battle kits.

This last week also saw the release announcement for Chain of Command from TooFatLardies. We are looking forward to this release very keenly and have already pencilled in some games on the calendar.

I got som work done okay on the outstanding 15mm vehicles. This is a mixed selection from Battlefront (the priests), Plastic Soldier Company (M5 Stuarts) and Forged in Battle (everything else).


I will carry on with these tomorrow and in the evening I am going to have a game of Infinity.

No comments: