I have been working on the Perry French line infantry and a mixture of Foundry, Steve Barber and Brigade Games sailors and marines. These have now had a brushed on coat of Army Painter Strong Tone, tomorrow they will need a spray varnish to dull the shine.
Today I have been assembling some 15mm 4ground stuff I picked up yesterday, the fences and ruined hamlet. I have also made up some more shock markers, these are just minibits dice frames stuck on a coin. These can have there uses beyond games from Toofatlardies.
I did enjoy assembling these two ruins, they are very fiddly and need patience and concentration. I did find some errors in the labelling of the parts and on the instruction sheet. Bit of a shame they haven't fixed this, or perhaps they have now, as it would just be amending the CAD files used on the laser burner.
I did manage to get a couple of things wrong, luckily I was able to disassemble in time and swap the parts over but a clearer instruction sheet would have helped. I shall certainly be picking up more of these and probably some of the 28mm ones too.