Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Mini review - PMC Dark Age buildings

PMC Games sell their ready painted buildings through their eBay store, I believe that these are painted to order which is why they can take a couple of weeks to arrive. The selection of buildings is large in a number of scales, I wanted more buildings for both Saga and Dux Brittanium so I bid on a village set.

I got six buildings for my money all well packed in two boxes surrounded in bubble wrap and poly chips. The largest could be an early church but as I have a church I will use it as chiefs house, then two larger houses, two medium and one small house.



Here they are with my Gripping Beast buildings for a comparison.



I think these buildings will have loads of uses, with similar buildings existing quite late in Europe especially in rural areas.

3 comments:

Vladgothic said...

They look rather fine, they appear to match in with G.B. ok, were they expensive? an as you say would not look out of place in a rural setting, maybe Russia WW2 surrounded by woodland....

Kahuna said...

I've been eying up the same range of buildings. Very good value

Paul said...

Vlad, the set of six were about £45 all in, painted as you see them.