Thursday, 8 December 2011

More Saga

Played Saga again at the weekend, introducing another new player and gave the Vikings their first outing.


As always, I spend the afternoon watching telly when I should be reading the rulebook, so a quick bit of revision was needed during play, again a fun game with the advantage shifting back and forth. In the end both warlords were slain leaving only two warriors on each side. On realising they were the only survivors they decided discretion was the best part of valour and each retired.

Next time should be the first outing for IABSM3, I have no miniatures for this game, next year perhaps WMMS in March should see me buying some US infantry. Meanwhile in the Lard Xmas special, additional rules for playing in 6mm are being published.

We have also decided on doing a big ACW game at our next all day game in February, I am currently looking through scenarios for something suitable.

No comments: