Monday, 24 October 2011

In the silence of space ......

An offer of a game of Firestorm Armada was encouragement enough for me to get my Sorylian fleet to at least a point where I could put them on the table. I do want to do some more details and I have some decals for markings.



Enjoyed the game, of course I lost but it was the first time I played so no shame in that. Learned a bunch from the game and will look forward to playing next time.



I have also managed to put together the last few of the Napoleonic French, got them undercoated and started the basing. I will pick up on these later when I want a no brain job.



The Gripping Beast Vikings have moved on a bit too, they are coming along slower than I would have liked, I have also assembled some Guild figures for Malifaux and Bette Noire for the Resurrectionists.

No comments: