Sunday, 27 June 2010

Copplestone Bio-chem troopers

Mysterious figures have been seen roaming around the city, these dark clad figures with their faces covered by gas masks are armed with a variety of weapons. As yet their motives are unknown.


The figures are from Copplestone Castings Bio-Chem squad available here, the range is well sculpted, easy to paint and delivery is quick.

Similar figures are also available from em4 who own the original sculpts, these are slightly different, on slotta bases and a little cheaper. I have also finished 16 early war British for WW2 and VBCW, these have been painted with 'Army Painter Strong Tone' and are looking a little shiny, photos once matted.

I have been feeling guilty lately for not attending the local history events near me, yesterday I visited "Wartime in the Vale" - mainly a show for enthusiasts of period military motor vehicles, with some WW2 re-enactors based at the local Ashdown Camp. There are plenty of photos, I'll split them over a few posts.

Next up is the Battle of Tewkesbury  re-enactment in a couple of weeks, entry is free and is well worth of visit, after that I have a  mind to walk the site of the Battle of Evesham as near as I can to the anniversary as I can.

No comments: