Sunday, 16 May 2010

Back to Spain

We are playing Song of Drums and Shakos this evening, this gave me the excuse to repaint the Italeri Church and make some modifications to it to make it more 28mm friendly. Here is the original kit, mine was painted darker than the box art and I wasn't too happy with it.





The light seems poor this afternoon, but hopefully these two shots will give you the idea. I have cut away the small steps and added resin doors from Antenociti's Workshop, building little porches with pantile plastic card.





Also you may recall the Adobes I made from Hirst Arts bricks, here are two with some 20mm modern figures from Liberation Miniatures.



I have made new doors, carefully blutacked in place and plug in window shutters. This makes the good for 28mm as well as 20mm.



I need to crack on with the ACW now and avoid starting anything else!

No comments: