Monday, 22 March 2010

WMMS Photos

Some photos from yesterday's games, I took a bunch of photos of the better looking games, alas there were some shocking tables that we wouldn't even have used for a club night let alone a demo game.

First up is Dane's Warmaster Medieval game on the Kalistra Hexon terrain, I have a bunch of this, I really need to finish the rest and decide what I am doing with rivers and roads. The castle is fabulous alas I have no need for one.















Next up is a 20mm WW2 raid on Courseulles-sur-Mer in Normandy put on by the chaps at Earlswood Wargames Club - a terrific set of blokes and a great club. As ever the terrain is by the very talented Alan (Alcal on many forums).















Now for something slightly different, Weird WW2 in 28mm, the figures are from West Wind and I believe they put on the game as it was in front of their stand.





How could I not put up photos of a game with dinosaurs in it!





No comments: