Sunday, 14 March 2010

Feb painting totals

A little late, here is the painting totals for Feb 2010;



These totals were swelled by my visit to Spirit, where I bought the Hovels Adobes and the 6mm Heroics and Ros Micro Armour. I have also added in the GZG totals which swells it up a little.

I have made some purchases so far this month and it is WMMS next weekend, I have some Zombies from Studio Miniatures as well as some bits and pieces from Black Cat and Fenris to add some colour to the tabletop.

As well as painting the GZG Battleforce I have found out my French Light Infantry from the garage, I was inspired to rescue them from the lead mountain by 'Songs of Drums and Shakos' by Ganesha Games, I have also bought the original fantasy set 'Songs of Blades and Heroes', so may splash some paint on a handful of Orcs and Goblins sometime soon.

Here's a WIP shot of the Voltigeur section.


No comments: