Thursday, 31 December 2009

Zulus, just a few

My gaming club, after a couple of ales decided that the Anglo-Zulu War would make a good game and spurred on by the rather nice Empress Miniatures and the cheap plastic Zulus about half a dozen of us agreed to paint some figures. We are all doing Europeans and Zulus at a rough ratio of about 3:1.

For my contribution I have a couple of packs of the plastic zulus along with some foundry metals from ebay. My europeans are Naval brigade from the Perrys with a Nordenfelt MG alongside a Rapier (ex Newline) 7lb cannon and crew. The game, Nyezane, is on the 30th of Jan so I am needing to pull my finger out some what.



These chaps with the fetching red rags around their heads belong to the Natal Native Contingent.



uVe regiment



The rest of the figures, all have basing material and are undercoated, movement trays from GW.

No comments: