Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Dont Panic!!!

In preparation for the next club game, I have decided to finish my Wargames Foundry Home Guard, I am missing a couple of packs from the range and I might pick them up one day.




Here's the finished models, with an odd touch up needed here and there, and below are the ones I have started tonight, just a coat of Vallejo English Uniform. I'll do more tomorrow.



Also whilst out today I picked up a copy of Battletech: Total Warfare and a couple of Mechs from Waylands Forge - a cracking games shop in Birmingham City Center. Good stock of Board Games, RPGs, Figures, Magic etc.

1 comment:

Little Odo said...

I have always wondered about grabbing those minis. Now I have seen them in the flesh, I am even more sorely tempted. Excellent work so far, and I can't wait to see the finished units on the blog.