Saturday, 6 June 2009

I won a prize!!

I'm so glad I didn't slag off the Warlord Games plastic ECW on my last post!

Dear Sir,

I am pleased to inform you that you have won a box of free Warlord Games
Pike & Shotte plastic infantry in the Osprey Publishing Website competition.

If you will please send me your address, I will get the figures shipped off
to you.

Sincerely,

Joseph McCullough
Marketing Coordinator
Osprey Publishing & Shire Publications


Clearly that's good karma! In the meanwhile whilst I should have been painting my entries for the Guild speedbuild due tomorrow, my 6mm painting block cleared and I have been painting and basing my BAOR for Cold War Commander. I managed to fire off a quick order to Navwar which turned around in record time - giving me more bits and pieces for options or just as vignettes or dioramas like the Lance.

No comments: