Thursday, 12 June 2008

Been a while

Well it has been a while, I haven't done much painting since the Soviets (scroll down a bit!). I have painted a wrecked Hummer for Ambush Alley which is a game which seems to have fired my gaming juices.

I have bought some dragon diecasts and other bits and bobs, just waiting for Liberation to deliver the figures. Trying to make some buildings at the moment from foamcore, I have had reasonable success in the past - I just need to stay away from lego indiana jones on the xbox.

Went to the Tank Museum last week, as soon as I get the photos sorted I will get a link posted up. Managed to almost get myself arrested by the MOD police as I was taking pictures of a Conqueror heavy tank (from the 50's!) but it was inside the camp fences, they didn't even know what it was.

Paul

No comments: