Sunday, 6 January 2008

Work in Prgress

Well the GF is poorly so I'm painting, inspired by both the Sharpe reruns, the scary cold war documentary last night and Red Dawn.

Apparently the world nearly ended in 1983 - so that would have ticked me off right and proper as I was doing my O levels the following summer!



The Legere are slowly moving forward, I hope to have them complete soon.



Here's my Liberation Miniatures BMP-1 models after a airbrush of Tamiya Nato Green, shame they don't have Saggers on their barrels.



Here's the Heavy Metal and about half the infantry, the T-72s would get repainted once I have stocked up on paint again - I don't want to run out half way through. The infantry are receiving a wet brush of brown, after that I shall block in the webbing, weapons, flesh and helmets, once complete I am going to give them the Future floor wash treatment also see here here and especially here. The idea is the get the figures painted quickly and effectively.

Well I'm off for a beer in front of the telly.

No comments: